The Fly’s wider tail provides unmatched acceleration and makes take-offs easier, while also offering more forgiving landings when jumping. Its unique design caters to all riding skills and conditions, from entry-level riders to freestylers, allowing you to evolve your skills and progress. With the Fly, you will find the perfect board as you evolve in the sport and unlock its true potential.
|FLY 4.10||70L||4´10´´||24´´ x 4.1´´||5,8 Kg|
|FLY 5.0||80L||5´0´´||25.6´´ x 4.2´´||6,3 Kg|
|FLY 5.2||90L||5´2´´||27.2´´ x 4.5´´||6,9 Kg|
|FLY 5.5||110L||5´5´´||29´´ x 4.8´´||7,8 Kg|
|FLY 5.8||130L||5´8´´||31´´ x 5.0´´||8,5 Kg|
|FLY 6.0||145L||6´0´´||32´´ x 5.1´´||8,9 Kg|
01. Clean flat bottom for maximum glide & easy take-off
02. Wider and flatter tail for more stability and maximum glide
03. Sharp trailing edge for better release & superb glide
04. Inserts for diagonal or double-screw footstraps
05. Block rails for good touchdown recovery
06. Softer nose shape for better sliding during freestyle tricks
07. Concave deck for deeper stance and better foil feedback in manouvres
Light yet durable epoxy composite construction. Glass fiber layup around an EPS core wrapped with Multi-step vacuum process. The foil track mounts and foot plugs are inserted in high-density closed cell PVC foam with additional reinforcement patches in key areas such as boxes, centre spine. A lightweight paulownia wood patch layer in the entire stance area for greater impact resistance and rigidity. It comes with a hand sanded matte and high gloss finish.
The Vent allows air to pass in and out of the board, while preventing water from entering. Hassle free since it is factory-fitted and does not require any Adjustment.