The Fly R Carbon is the ultimate freeride and wave board, with its wider nose and narrow tail providing early glide and exceptional performance on waves. Unleash your true wingfoiling potential with this radical board and take your stoke to the next level.
|FLYR CARBON 4.6||40L||4´6´´||20´´ x 3´´||TBC|
|FLYR CARBON 4.8||55L||4´8´´||22´´ x 3.8´´||TBC|
|FLYR CARBON 4.10||70L||4´10´´||24 x 4.4´´||TBC|
|FLYR CARBON 5.0||85L||5´0´´||TBC||TBC|
01. Carbon construction
02. Surfboard outline
03. Narrow tail for stability on the wave
04. Double-concave for smooth touch-downs
05. Slightly more nose volume for take-off and stability
06. Asymmetrical backfoot position for more toeside power
07. New pads for better grip and comfort
08. Longer box for different mast positions
09. Concave deck for deeper stance and better foil feedback in manouvres
Ultralight yet durable carbon sandwich composite construction. Carbon fiber layup around an EPS core wrapped with Multi-step vacuum process with extra layers around the rails. The foil track mounts and foot plugs are inserted in high-density closed cell PVC foam with additional reinforcement patches in key areas such as boxes, centre spine. It comes with a visible carbon matte finish.
The Vent allows air to pass in and out of the board, while preventing water from entering. Hassle free since it is factory-fitted and does not require any adjustment. No need to open and close. High volume sandwich boards are affected by extreme temperature changes.
To avoid damage a two-way vent is installed in the deck. Still avoid exposing your board to extreme heat and sunlight.