The Fly R is the ultimate freeride and wave board, with its wider nose and narrow tail providing early glide and exceptional performance on waves. Unleash your true wingfoiling potential with this radical board and take your stoke to the next Level.
|FLY R 4.8
|22´´ x 3.8´´
|FLY R 4.10
|24´´ x 4.4´´
|FLY R 5.0
|26´´ x 4.8´´
01. Surfboard outline
02. Narrow tail for stability on the wave
03. Double-concave for smooth touch-downs
04. Slightly more nose volume for take-off and stability
05. Asymmetrical backfoot position for more toeside power
06. New pads for better grip and comfort
07. Longer box for different mast positions
08. Concave deck for deeper stance and better foil feedback in manouvres
Light yet durable epoxy composite construction. Glass fiber layup around an EPS core wrapped with Multi-step vacuum process. The foil track mounts and foot plugs are inserted in high-density closed cell PVC foam with additional reinforcement patches in key areas such as boxes, centre spine. A lightweight paulownia wood patch layer in the entire stance area for greater impact resistance and rigidity. It comes with a hand sanded matte and high gloss finish.
The Vent allows air to pass in and out of the board, while preventing water from entering. Hassle free since it is factory-fitted and does not require any adjustment. No need to open and close.